Webspace pilot Moire Cameron is one of the best–but even she can’t fly her way out of a catastrophic drive failure that triggers a time-dilation bubble. Left suddenly eighty years out of date, she is on the run in a world she no longer knows, caught in the middle of a human-alien war while agents of Toren hunt her for the information only she has–the location of the pristine world of Sequoyah.
Well, this is going to be a whole bunch of experimental. The Long Way Home is the first book in the Sequoyah trilogy, an optimistic science fiction tale of relativistic side effects, aliens, adventure, and promises kept.
Reasons Why You Should Read This Book
- I’ve written all three volumes already. In the event of alien abduction I have left instructions for books 2 and 3 to be uploaded so you won’t miss out.
- Did I mention the cool aliens? (Not the abducting and probing kind)
- If you have a Kindle, it will be in the Select program for the next three months and FREE now and then. (If you sign up for my newsletter you will know ahead of time…)
- If you don’t have a Kindle but know how to use a conversion program like Calibre, you can wait for it to be FREE (newsletter, blah blah), or you can pay a mere $2.99. (For now. Epub version will be for sale eventually when Select ends.)
- If you don’t have a Kindle or don’t want to deal with Amazon, I had a sneak preview Epub version in my store, but only people on my newsletter list knew about it (hint hint) (other cool stuff is planned, like Advance Reader Copies for those who just can’t wait to find out what happens next. Newsletter!)
- It is written in the spirit of the Human Wave SF movement, where someone wins, things happen, and life is worth living.
Now available on Amazon